That is correct! A selection of New Belgium products will be available in Alabama start January. Distribution is due to begin January 27th. We will see how long it takes to get to Auburn!
Yes that is correct ladies and gentleman the Auburn Brew Club’s Winter Big Brew is heading your way. The Big Brew is scheduled for Sunday December 8th at Julie Howe’s house. More details to come but save the date!
As in previous years The Hotel at Auburn University will be holding a fall craft beer event.
For information and tickets click HERE!
If you have not heard, Stone Brewing is expanding their distribution to include Alabama! With the ABV and bottle size no longer an issue beer enthusiast will not have to travel to Georgia, Florida or some other neighboring state (excluding Mississippi) to enjoy Stone Beer. here is the announcement.
Now that we are legal and being more visible this guy wants to chronicle your homebrew story! It looks very interesting, check it out! Let us know if you decided to participate.
How has the craft beer industry in the US changed the image of the US beer scene? Check out this article published by the BBC News.
This is an interesting article to read but I don’t total agree with the list or the order? Myself, from this list I think I would have given it to New Belgium.
Here is a link to an article in the New Yorker about craft beer growth. It has a very nice interactive map to go with it.
This Top Ten List of Barrel Aged Sour Beers is from the results of the 2012 U.S. Open Beer Championship, Great American Beer Festival, and the World Beer Cup.
1. Window Pane Blackberry – Mother Earth Brewing, Kinston, NC
2. Framboozled – Arbor Brewing, Ann Arbor, Michigan
3. Samuel Adams Stoneybook Red – Boston Beer Company, Boston. MA
4. Friek – Odell Brewing Co., Fort Collins, CO
5. The Wanderer – The Bruery, Placentia, CA
6. Le Serpent Cerise – Snake River Brewing, Jackson, WY
7. Lovibonds Sour Grapes – Lovibonds Brewery, Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
8. Le Serpent Cerisev – Snake River Brewing Co., Jackson, WY
9. Melange #1v- The Bruery, Anaheim, CA
10. La Roja – Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales, Dexter, Michigan